The following are eligible for inclusion:
- Certified/Registered/Professional Kinesiologist
- Kinesiology students/interns working under the direct supervision of a Member
- Retired Members
- Legal heirs/trustees
Insurance Program Highlights:
The RFP process completed by PROLINK was successful as it garnered improvements to what was already an excellent member program. The key highlights of the program are shared below:
- Lower premium rates for Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions (“E&O”) and CGL (should the current insured pool be maintained or grown).
- Complete bilingual (English and French) online service delivery.
- Broadest E&O Liability Coverage:
- Customized E&O policy specifically designed for the CKA/ACK.
Coverage features include:
- Limits of liability ranging from $1M to $5M;
- Duty to defend to protect you against actual or alleged claims;
- Covers monetary and non-monetary claims including legal defense costs;
- Full Prior Acts coverage (no retro-active date)
For details, visit their website at: http://prolink.insure/cka/
Members are able to purchase other insurance through our provider PROLINK
Additional Services include:
Protection for Your Business and Professional Life
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Privacy Breach Insurance
Protection for Your Personal Life
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Pet Insurance Insurance
Download PROLINK's Plans: PREMIER PLAN or their GOLD PLAN
Contact PROLINK directly to find out more!